This book is meant for everyone. It provides the roadmap for all of us no matter which gallery of life we may be in today.
This book is especially important for:
1) those who are stuck in a rut or are having a mid-life crisis,
2) those that have a passion to do something, but afraid to take it to the next level,
3) entrepreneurs that need some encouragement along the way to deal with the many risks that they will encounter (small business owners, professionals in private practice, intrapreneurs, and managers looking to instill entrepreneurship and creativity among their workers),
4) anyone who is unsure were they are heading in life,
5) anyone who is looking for inspiration and a little help along the way.
If you pass others on the street and they kind of have the look of those in the painting by Munch, you are not along. This book can help you break from the crowd, like the lone figure in the painting, and begin your journey to the blue horizon.